Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Jellybeans

Okay so today I'm doing something way different.  I'm sure that you have never ever ever heard of this band unless you're Deborah.  *HiDeborah* Or Katherine.  So these two ladies have joined forces to give to you the wonderful song "What I thought I Had".  And yeah I know these two so Deborah asked me to take a look at her on triple J's Unearthed and so you can find her and Katherine HERE.  GO THERE AND BE COOL.

SOSOSO.  This one song that they did.  It is very different from anything you have heard.  Thankfully they sound very unique which is a nice change from constantly hearing new bands trying to recreate Paramore or Silverchair.  So most of the instruments are played by either Deborah or Katherine.  The only computer made thingy are the drums (I apologize for bad sentence structure).  BUT TO THE ACTUAL MUSIC.

The song itself has a very nice floaty feel to it which I really like and so should you.  Why?  Because I said so.  ANYWAY.  I can't really say much else except that they should make more.  More is always good.  There was however ONLY ONE THING that pissed me off.  It's that they damn well 'broke up' as a band if that's even possible to do after making only one song.  I MEAN SERIOUSLY.  WHAT THE CHICKEN.  I do think that if only one of them sung for the start it could have been a lot better than going straight into it but what am I going to do.  I just shout into the distance hoping people will hear.

So go listen to it and then YOU TO could be as cool as me.  Really.  I am extremely cool.  GOODNIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment